F King Punishes Ramakrishna – Tenali Rama Moral Story For Kids - Moral Stories Club

King Punishes Ramakrishna – Tenali Rama Moral Story For Kids

 

King Punishes Ramakrishna

The king of golconda wanted to kill King Krishnadevaraya and sent a spy to Vijaynagar. The spy entered raman’s house and introduced himself as Lakshmi’s long-lost brother “Trilok”, who was lost at the age of eight.

The Spy: Sister, I travelled very far and earn lot of money. I bought you saris and jewels.

Lakshmi:  Is it, we miss you a lot trilok.

Raman enters inside.

Lakshmi: Dear, he is my lost brother Trilok. He has come back after 15 years.

Raman: Is it welcome Trilok, nice to meet you please stay with us.

The spy had written a letter to the king in raman’s handwriting insisting, that the king had to come to his home alone to discuss a secret. When the king came, the spy tried to kill him but the king escaped. Raman came to know about the trick of the spy and he felt very bad. He went to the king and said.

Raman: I feel ashamed of myself for trusting that spy; please punish me for my mistake.

King: No Raman, it was not your fault, I trust you the enemies try many ways to kill me.

Raman: It was my mistake. I was careless, I deserve a punishment.

King: Okay, if that is your wish, death is the punishment but I leave you the choice of how to die.

Raman: Thank you for the choice my lord. I would like to die of old age.

King: I knew you would escape from this punishment, I’m proud of your Raman.

Moral: As a minister it was duty of Raman to be alert for any unforeseen trouble. Unfortunately Raman failed and King himself came into trouble but Raman accepted his mistake and asked for punishment. Of course no one likes to be punished by asking punishment he fulfilled his duty and by his intelligence he escaped from it.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment