F Sharing The Reward – Tenali Rama Moral Story In English For Kids - Moral Stories Club

Sharing The Reward – Tenali Rama Moral Story In English For Kids

 

Sharing The Reward

One King Krishnadevaraya arranged for a dance program in his court. He thought Raman would create confusion and spoil the evening by acting smart. So he ordered his guard not to allow raman inside.

Raman: There is a dance program in the court but why did the king now invite me? He would have forgotten, let me go and watch the dance.

Raman tried to enter the court but the guard stopped him.

Guard: Sir! you cannot enter the court.

Raman: Hey, don’t you know me I’m Raman the court jester why should I not enter the court?

Guard: But, Sorry sir! The King has ordered not to let you in.

Raman thought for a while.

Raman: Is it, The King has asked me to come to get some gifts actually he would be waiting for me. If you let me in, I would give you the remaining half for whatever the king gives me.

The guard knew that the king gives gift to raman. So he became greedy.

Guard: All right, you can do it but remember to give me half of what the King gives you.

Second Guard: What do I get for letting you in?

Raman: If you let me in, I would give you the remaining half of whatever the king gives me.

The Guard agreed at once and allowed raman to go in. When the performance is going on raman picked up a stick and began to beat the main dancer.

King: Raman! how dare you enter and spoil the dancer! Guards!  Give him hundred lashes for entering the court uninvited and spoiling the show.

Raman: Thank you for the gift my lord, but I would like to share it with to Guard at the gate. I promised him to share whatever I received from you.

Krishnadevaraya came to know what had happened and punished the god for asking brakes.

Moral: Greedy people are everywhere, Raman taught a good lesson to the guards. Also he made him realize the quality of his soldiers.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment